PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER PRIOR TO USING OUR SERVICES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF OUR SERVICES MEANS THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL THE TERMS AND LIMITATIONS IN THIS DISCLAIMER.
Cityview Car Wash & Lube Center including its affiliates, owners, officers, directors, agents, employees or contractors (collectively “Cityview Car Wash & Lube Center” or “Our”) is not responsible in any manner for any damage that may occur while using our services and car wash including, but not limited to:
- any damage related to pre-existing conditions (including but not limited to tears, stains, scratches, windshield cracks, dents, discoloration, or rust) or defects;
- damage to windshield-wiper systems, wiper blades, rear-window wipers, loose trim or exterior moldings, exterior mirrors, trailer hitch caps, truck bed covers, bug guards, sun visors, steering wheels, seats, luggage racks, bike racks, roof racks, antennas, insignias, accessories and parts (including but not limited to wheels, rims, or spoilers), lowered or raised vehicles, low muffler systems, valve stems, magnetic signage, vinyl/graphic vehicle wraps, running boards, hood ornaments, vehicle rims or wheels, tires (including but not limited to flat tires), headlights, rear lamps, or reflectors;
- damage caused by customer’s loading or driving their vehicle through the car wash tunnel;
- any damage to vehicles over 8 years of age or that have over 50,000 miles;
- customer’s negligence, customer’s gross negligence, customer’s intentional misconduct; or
- CITYVIEW CAR WASH & LUBE CENTER ALLEGED OR ACTUAL NEGLIGENT ACTS OR OMISSIONS.
Engine Damage Disclaimer: There are risks involved when cleaning an engine. Today’s cars have a lot of electronics and other parts in the engine compartment that can be damaged. While cleaning an engine and the engine compartment, problems can occur, which include, but are not limited to, wiring or fittings that can loosen or get wet during the cleaning process, causing the engine to not start, wires to short out, or other damage to occur. Cityview Car Wash & Lube Center is not responsible for any damage resulting from this service, temporary or otherwise, EVEN THOUGH SUCH DAMAGE IS CAUSED BY OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENT ACTS OR OMISSIONS.
Intelligent Car Disclaimer: Cityview Car Wash & Lube Center puts vehicles in neutral gear during the wash cycle. If your vehicle changes that gear during the wash cycle, then you are solely responsible for any and all damage to your vehicle, the car wash equipment and harm to our employees related to your vehicle changing any gear, EVEN THOUGH SUCH DAMAGE IS CAUSED BY OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENT ACTS OR OMISSIONS.
Possessions Left in Vehicle: Cityview Car Wash & Lube Center is not responsible for any belongings that may be lost, stolen, damaged, or otherwise disposed of in the course of cleaning your vehicle. Each customer should remove any belongings they consider to be of value before exiting their vehicle.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: SUBJECT TO THE LIMITATIONS STATED IN THIS DISCLAIMER, CITYVIEW CAR WASH & LUBE CENTER’S, ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR PROVIDING SERVICES IS LIMITED TO THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY A CUSTOMER FOR SUCH SERVICE, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL CITYVIEW CAR WASH & LUBE CENTER BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM A CUSTOMER’S, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, OR FROM DAMAGES CAUSED BY CITYVIEW CAR WASH & LUBE CENTER OWN NEGLIGENT ACTS OR OMISSIONS. FURTHERMORE, CITYVIEW CAR WASH & LUBE CENTER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS, OR COSTS OF REPLACEMENT) REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH ALLEGED DAMAGES ARISE IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SUCH CUSTOMER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE CAUSED BY OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY CITYVIEW CAR WASH & LUBE CENTER’S OWN NEGLIGENT ACTS OR OMISSIONS.